This sauce has authentic flavour found in a traditional Indian Rogan Josh curry. It’s a little bit spicy and works best with red meat — especially lamb, goat or vegetables. If you want high quality, grab something straight from the Chef’s Garden!
Rogan Josh curry recipe:
1. Heat 1 ½ tbsp of oil in pan.
2. Dice 1 onion and 1 tsp Chef’s Garden Minced Garlic.
3. Brown onion + 1kg of meat/veggies. Stir until browned.
4. Add Chef’s Garden Rogan Josh Curry Sauce + jar of water. Stir well and simmer.
Tips and tricks:
• For additional spice, add Chef’s Garden Minced Chilli.
• To reduce spice, add natural yoghurt or coconut milk.
• For more intense flavour, prepare 1 day ahead. Enjoy!