This sauce has authentic flavour found in a traditional Indian Vindaloo curry. It’s pretty spicy and works best with lamb, beef, chicken, pork or vegetables. If you want high quality, grab something straight from the Chef’s Garden!
Vindaloo curry recipe:
1. Heat 1 ½ tbsp of oil in pan.
2. Dice 1 onion and 1 tsp Chef’s Garden Minced Garlic.
3. Brown onion + 1kg of meat/veggies. Stir until browned.
4. Add Chef’s Garden Vindaloo Curry Sauce + jar of water. Stir well and simmer.
Tips and tricks:
• For additional spice, add Chef’s Garden Minced Chilli.
• To reduce spice, add natural yoghurt or coconut milk.
• For more intense flavour, prepare 1 day ahead. Enjoy!