This sauce has authentic flavour found in a traditional Indian Madras curry. It’s a little bit spicy and works best with lamb, chicken, beef, pork or vegetables. If you want high quality, grab something straight from the Chef’s Garden!
Madras curry recipe:
1. Heat 1 ½ tbsp of oil in pan.
2. Dice 1 onion and 1 tsp Chef’s Garden Minced Garlic.
3. Brown onion + 1kg of diced meat/veggies. Stir until browned.
4. Add Chef’s Garden Madras Curry Sauce + jar of water. Stir well and simmer.
Tips and tricks:
• For additional spice, add Chef’s Garden Minced Chilli.
• To reduce spice, add natural yoghurt or coconut milk.
• For more intense flavour, prepare 1 day ahead.
Storage: Store in a cool place where the product is not exposed to direct sunlight. Product should be refrigerated once opened.