This family-friendly curry sauce has authentic flavour found in a traditional Indian Dal. It’s a little bit spicy and works best with legumes or vegetables. If you want high quality, grab something straight from the Chef’s Garden!
Dal curry recipe:
1. Bring to boil: 1 cup lentils + jar of Chef’s Garden Dal Sauce + 2 cups water.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes and stir regularly.
3. Season to taste with G-Fresh Salt and Pepper.
4. Serve alongside any meat, chicken, fish or vegetables.
Tips and tricks:
• For creaminess, add butter/coconut cream.
• For additional spice, add Chef’s Garden Minced Chilli.
• Stir through 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with naan bread/papadums. Enjoy!