This sauce has authentic flavour found in a traditional Indian Butter Chicken curry. It’s only mildly spicy and works best with tender pieces of boneless breast or thigh fillets. If you want high quality, grab something straight from the Chef’s Garden!
Butter Chicken curry recipe:
1. Heat 1 ½ tbsp of oil in pan.
2. Dice 1 onion and 1 tsp Chef’s Garden Minced Garlic.
3. Brown onion + 1kg of chicken. Stir until browned.
4. Add Chef’s Garden Butter Chicken Curry Sauce + jar of water. Stir well and simmer.
Tips and tricks:
• For additional spice, add Chef’s Garden Minced Chilli.
• To reduce spice, add natural yoghurt or coconut milk.
• For more intense flavour, prepare 1 day ahead.
Storage: Store in a cool place where the product is not exposed to direct sunlight. Product should be refrigerated once opened.